2018 April 7 Agenda - General Mtg.
AGENDA FOR APRIL 7, 2018 ELECTION AND GENERAL MEETING
- Welcome & Social with coffee and treats - Joy Miller, Chris & Val
- Thanks to the outgoing Board - Val & Chris
- Election of 2018-19 Board:
- Co-Presidents: Sheila Pouraghabagher & Mitra Nafisi Bylaws Article V, Sec. 1 in Club Directory
Co-1st VP Linda Soenen & Blanca Kesner See Bylaws Article V, Sec. 2
Co-2nd VP Lois Butler & Jennifer Klay See Bylaws Article V, Sec. 2
Secretary Chris Hoover See Bylaws Article V, Sec. 3
Treasurer Elaine Ramos Doyle See Bylaws Article V, Sec. 4
Section Coordinator Tracy Kinderknecht See Bylaws Article V, Sec. 5
Nominations from the floor for Off-Board Directors
- The vote!
- Quilt raffle - last chance to donate to the scholarship/ ASI fund & receive tickets @$1= 1 tickets; $5= 6 tickets.
- And the winner is?!!! Winning ticket to be drawn! Keep your fingers crossed that you win this sweet hand-quilted 48” square lap, crib or wall hanging by Linda Soenen.
- Discussion of suggested expansion of ByLaws Article III- Section 1a: Membershipship shall be open to the following persons: Any current non-student employee of either the University or a campus-recognized auxillary organization, or a member of the Cal Poly Alumni Association, or the spouse of any such current employee.
- Membership vote at June Coffee on 2 June 2018 at Pat Cano’s home.
- Have you sent in your RSVP for the May Luncheon? RSVP printed on reverse side. Save a stamp & give to Chris Hoover today!
- Change of the Board meeting to be held after the May luncheon in the SLO Country Conference Room.
- Join Joy Miller for a tour of the Woods Humane Society facilities. Petting included!